If you are a fan of Harry Potter, you must have dreamed of visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios. It is just one of the lands that are located at Universal Studios in Hollywood, Orlando, and Japan.
Here is a list of the must-visit attractions, shops, and food at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Orlando, which is actually two parks, including Islands of Adventure and Universal Orlando. Each park has a Wizarding World: Islands of Adventure with Diagon Alley and Universal Orlando with Hogsmeade.
Actually, this list starts outside of Diagon Alley because before you enter the world, you will see these sites.
· The Knight Bus: Take pictures with Stan.
· The Phone Booth next to the Ministry of Magic
· Number 12 Grimmauld Place: Look for Kreacher peeking out of a window.
· King’s Cross Station – But just yet visit after you have done Diagon Alley!
· Also look for the witches cauldron sign just out front.
Once you walk into Diagon Alley, pause at the entrance to hear the bricks moving to allow you to get in.
· Gringott’s – This is an indoor thrill ride roller coaster that is at the end of the alley. Head here early since lines will get really long. If it’s your first time, do the full line so that you won’t miss any of the attractions within the line.
· Windows – You’ll want to hear the typewriter outside the prophet, Gilderoy’s book outside of Botts and Flourish, and more.
· Ollivander’s – This is a wand shop and also an attraction. You can see a young witch or wizard select their wand with Mr. Olivander or watch the wand select them.
· Knockturn Alley – This dark wizard alley is very attractive. Although it’s dark, there are some cool interactive wand effects there. If you can’t get them to work, look for a witch or wizard to help you.
· Hagrid’s Motorcycle and Sidecar – This is a fantastic photo op, located to the left of Gringott’s.